Monday, November 8, 2010

Vintage Blue

My brother in law is getting married in May.  His fiance is in love with that blue and white china, and wants to do the whole wedding around that china.  I have loved her ideas so far, and wanted to look up some more just because its a neat idea for a wedding.  I love the idea of taking something that you love and incorporating it into a wedding or dinner party or your every day life.  If she had more china I know she would use it everyday to eat lunch and dinner.  Its a nice way to make your day special.  Here are some blue ideas :)
And I think this color combo is really beautiful.  I think for May there will be plenty of flowers and elements that she can add to her blue and white theme. Its classic and clean, and is going to be beautiful! Its totally opposite from our wedding which will be so much fun to see the differences.  Enjoy Monday and the Blue theme! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!