Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am in love with burlap!

So, I found burlap when I was trying to figure out something to add to my wedding!  I made centerpiece anchors on the table, using burlap squares and lace squares sewn together under tons of candles.  We got married in a barn setting.  Then I found that burlap was wonderful.  I have tons left over now, and I am finding little crafts to do with it, and amazing ideas for your home and wedding using burlap.  I think I am in love with potato sacks! 
These chairs are amazing!   Who would have thought that a little burlap and some print on a chair would be so elegant!  Its all in the presentation.  


I am not saying to go out and make pants out of burlap but who would have thought!   And curtains, amazing!
Love the hay bails and burlap!  Genius!   And I bet cost effective ; )  How about a fall event....I am drooling! 
I won't give too much away, but I have some projects out of burlap of my own that may be appearing...
In love with this wreath and window.....I see a project coming on!

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the pants best of all - a little itchy though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!