Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cakes in a cup!

First of all, who doesn't like cupcakes?  My good friend Brooke is really getting into the cupcake world, she is such an awesome baker, and has some great ideas.  One day I think she will have her own cupcake shop!  I also have another friend Jen who is amazing with her designs!  I have to feature them, and feature a few other things I have found!  And to show just pretty cupcake ideas. 

Its the new growing trend at weddings and baby showers, bridal showers, gosh anytime!  There are specific stands you can purchase to display the cupcakes, or special platters and plates.  Be creative with your ideas! 
Cupcake ideas!!!

Then you have this wonderful website from my friend Jen.  She doesn't do this for a living, only on the side, but my gosh she has talent, and they taste good too!
JenTurnercupcakes
I can't help to love these cupcakes....they are funky and fun, and I bet they taste great! 
What people can do with fondant!  This one really is a cupcake!
I could keep going, there are too many ideas and cupcakes to share, I suggest just getting in your kitchen and start baking!  I will come over and make sure that they taste ok ; )
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!