Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue Chair is ready for fall!

 Its that time of year, the fall!  I have created a new line of flowers called Fleur de Tweed.  All tweed flowers, some with feathers, some with buttons and both.  AND of course, I am working on new designs for my pillows, and burlap.  I can't stop with the burlap! 






 This was a pillow I did for a friend of mine, she asked for black velvet surrounding the chandelier.  I can't wait to try more neat ideas like this one.  Keep them coming!!!


Stop and check out the flowers ; ) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that I “ Featured” you on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Blog Hop today for your great project & inspiration! Be sure to grab the “I was featured” on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Button/Code for your sidebar! You deserve it! Thanks so much..If you’re not a follower already we’d love for you to join us...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!