Sunday, February 26, 2012

Something Blue Chair



A friend of mine asked me to make her bridal sash for her gown, in March.  Here is what I created!  She sent me organza, silk, and a satin ribbon, and showed me some photos of what she wanted.  She also sent me her dress photos.  I was so scared, I had never worked with organza before, much less made a bridal sash.  But I went and got some material to help with the substrate, and I just winged it!  I think I did an ok job!
Inspiration








Had to try it on ; )  It will look better on a gown! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog! I too have become a burlap crazy person. Through my daughters upcoming wedding of nothing but burlap,jute,and muslin..we are having so much fun creating. I will post pictures later and show you. But you just have to keep up this wonderful blog to keep showing us all the great ideas! Thanks for being you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!