Saturday, February 13, 2010

Congratualtions your engaged!

He popped the question, and you said yes! Oh wow the ideas and emotions and budget questions are running through your head! Take a moment, breathe in and out, and let things just be for a moment. Then once you come down from the engagement cloud, you can start working. Think about this one thing before you begin....this is the only time you two will be engaged, and the next step is marriage. Enjoy this like you have your relationship, as this is going to be fun!
Start thinking about the look you want? What is "your type" of day. This is pretty much determine where you will have your wedding and reception. Are you all casual, rustic, elegant, fun, exciting, silly, sporty, random, or simple. Think about your first date, something you all enjoyed doing together, a trip you all went on, your favorite foods or places to eat. These little things can help you determine the best places to hold your special day. And then, everything will start falling into place. I just love some of these ideas, I had to share them. I love the details, and the colors. Think of this day as something you not only want to remember but you may want your friends and family to remember as well. I know I still think of a wedding I went to, and tell my friend all the time how wonderful it was. Years ago my friend got married in Wilmington, and she had a 3 hour cruise on the Henrietta with the band "Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts" for all you who may know who that is, their music that night was PG haha! But it was so much fun, different, and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!