Monday, June 14, 2010

When in Rome....!

I am always inspired from my trip to Italy 2 years ago, and I still get excited when I get to eat a good Italian dish or I hear others who are going to Italy.  I can't contain myself and I would love to recreate my trip again, or the ideas, for a wedding or an event!  Here are some really beautiful ideas!  Enjoy!  Ciao Bella! 
As you can see, alot of the Tuscan/Italian weddings are outdoors, because the light and the colors in Italy are incredible.  They really look like the movies and the colors are out of this world!  Use COLOR, don't be afraid of it.  Also, notice that white table cloths, glass, candles, light, and food are their main design elements.  The flowers and the colors around the tables are important.  But don't worry, if you can't afford expensive rental linens, do white, and work around the white as your blank canvas.  Notice all the colors are the colors of the land, the sunsets, and the fruits in Italy.  So think about those things when choosing colors, and think about your style and it will all come together.  I think I need to go back to Italy!!   Ciao! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!