Monday, October 4, 2010

We are moving to Jacksonville Florida!

So after years of being in NC, and only being about 50 miles from my parents for the last 10 years, my husband and I are moving to Jacksonville Florida in a week and a half.  Its a HUGE move for us, but he will have the chance to gain experience and accelerate his career.  It wasn't easy but we decided it was the best move for us.  So blogging will be less until we get settled, and Blue Chair will be on hold for a bit.  But as soon as I can I will start back strong!  I hope to start new blogs about Florida.  Each month I hope to have a new blog talking about my Jacksonville experiences, and photos of the wonderful things I hope to do or see.  So much to come!!  Keep in touch, and if you know anyone in Jax, let me know, I would love to connect with them and learn about the city!  Much love to all,

Candace

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I need to RSVP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you came for a visit at Cottage Hill so I was able to find you. Just wanted you to know I love your blog and hope you don't take too much time off. I can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!