Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Owls....they are birds too

I have never really seen alot of owls in person, have you?  I may have seen one fly here and there, or in a zoo, but are they cute?  NO, but we can make them cute!  This is a new part of my creative avenue that I am exploring, thanks to a good friend of mine wanting this adorable shirt!  And she got the pillow too....


I am also working on a black shirt, and a squirrel, which I will be unveiling soon!  Stay tuned!  Soon to be on Etsy as well! 



The high heals make this!  The little flower is a pin, so it can be worn separately!  Gotta love something that is interchangeable right ; )

5 comments:

  1. These are sooo stinkin adorable! Owls are my absolute favorite! Hope you will share your cute little friends with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/04/pink-hippo-party-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoe detail on your owl, how adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that shirt...like now. The heels totally make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In all seriousness, if you want to make more of those - let me know how much I owe you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!