Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Italy!

A few years ago, my family took a trip to Italy.  It was the most amazing trip I have ever been on, well besides my honeymoon of course.  But it was amazing, and such an experience.  I always heard the light was different there, and I never thought that it was the the truth, but it WAS!  The lighting was incredible there, and the sunsets were out of this world.  I have attached a few photos of the light in Rome the first night we were there.  I can't wait to share more photos.  This is of the Coliseum at sunset, the sun was hitting the side just right.
 This is called the "wedding cake building" since it has so many layers, again the sun was hitting the front, and changed the whole look of the building.  One of my favorite things was that everyone walked, or rode little Vespas around town to get to their destination.  It was such a neat feeling being there. 
 These steps were incredible! 
 This was out of a movie, as we walked up the steps, to the top of the square was an orchestra playing songs out of Star Wars, not the battle scenes but the romantic scenes and the in AW scenes....it was loud but beautiful.  And again, the sun was incredible. 
When in Rome....I think this is the perfect saying!  Visiting is a must, its a life changing country.  I can't wait to post more about Italy on my Italian Tour Blog Posts!  Look out for them ; ) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and nice blog!!!
    Kisses from Croatia.
    Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!