Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Day

And the winner of the Burlap Flower pin is.....drum roll.....thanks to random.org .....Michele at Michele made me!
Lucky Winner

This is so exciting, and love Michele's great blog!  Go check her out!   This flower fashion pin is completely made of burlap.  It has to be one of my favorites.  My mother wears hers on her big straw hat, for the yard and beach, and my grandmother wears hers on a blazer.  Its so versatile!  Enjoy Michele! 

And a little happiness for me, I won a giveaway myself!  I entered a contest for EmersonMade, and won!  Here is the blog! Slumber Designs
And if you check out her last post, I am hiding at the bottom ; ) Now what to choose?  I have some money to spend at EmersonMade, and I am still trying to decide what to get!  Suggestions are welcome!

Love them all!  The clutches are out of stock, but I think I may contact them and find out I can be on a waiting list ; )  Much love and happy weekend, congrats to Michele!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Candace Ashley! I can't wait to get that little lovely in the mail! Yay me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning yourself. I got my little package yesterday. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!