Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspired by white

So while facebooking yesterday, a friend of mine, fellow designer and lover of everything I love, posted about white rooms.  I got inspired!!  I wanted to start looking for ideas for white room immediately.  I don't know if I could "live" all the time in these rooms, but they are gorgeous, and using some ideas from the rooms would be fun ; )
I love the use of old wood and some dark elements, the lighting and wooden accents.  Love the slip covers! White room 1
keepingthechristmasspiritalive365This is a fun blog I just found!  Love the tree in this shot! 
Love this website, Decor Pad  Its a new obsession of mine.  Thanks to Ali! 
Gorgeous!!!   needspark
How divine!   Decor Pad

Decor PadOOO LA LA!  Bungalow
Must be a trend, Decor Pad is awesome!!!    So beautiful! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I love white too! My mom worked in furniture at Crate and Barrel, and she said it was hard to convince people to buy white furniture. But, if you make sure that it is a slipcover, you can bleach it, so it is actually easier to clean the stains out of than a beige or patterned slipcover. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such beautiful rooms but I think my favorites are the kitchens. I love white kitchens they always look clean and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I love the look of the white ... but I do not think all of that white if for my family!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!