Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Craft fair, and pregnant...(November)

A good friend of mine asked me to display my Blue Chair product at her craft fair.  I gladly said yes!  It was going to benefit the humane society, which I thought was great!  So part of our profit would go to the dogs and cats!  So exciting!  So she asked me well, back in the summer, so I started getting my inventory ready back in June.  I knew I had a lot to work on, and I worked full time, and we were about to start all the fertility treatments.  I didn't know what would come of anything.  









Sorry this post is a little out of order, but at the time of this craft fair I was about 5 weeks pregnant in November, not knowing that the outcome of this one was going to be a loss.  I had literally poured myself into sewing and projects to keep my mind off of things from the previous loss.  Its just a blur, looking back at the whole process.  This helped at times, to just lock myself into the sewing room and not come out for hours during the weekends.  I didn't have to answer to anyone outside, or spend time with anyone, who would ask me why I wasn't pregnant or had kids yet.  Its just a crazy time, when you are going through fertility treatments, and not telling people around you.  Its heartbreaking when you get the news that it didn't work, or that it did and it was only a matter of time that you wouldn't have it anymore.  Its so sad, and so many women and men go through this struggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a Sweet Nothing!